SMK xs19 carbine hunter .177

SMK xs19 carbine hunter

£130

.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition cheserfield, Derbyshire
Break Barrel
Dsc00043 Dsc00044 Dsc00045

Description

it a .177 break barrel made for hunting it's a mint rifle ive hit rabbits at 35yrd stone dead just got new gun so sellin on duno name of scope but its a gd 1 it got a pic on it but forgot make it brand new gun had it 1 day fron today and zeroed scope in mint cheap hunting rifle shooting at 12lb and at 800fps

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

Hit rabbits at 35yrds yet its brand new and only had it a day and had it chrono'd at smack on 12. Arnt these guns the cheap things you get off the Market for like 50 quid ? Be lucky to get 10 out of it, I had 1 when I was about 6 which barely went into wood

Hit rabbits at 35yrds yet its brand new and only had it a day and had it chrono'd at smack on 12. Arnt these guns the cheap things you get off the Market for like 50 quid ? Be lucky to get 10 out of it, I had 1 when I was about 6 which barely went into wood

Had a SMK 19 .22 which i bought brand new for just over £100. Since moved on to PCP but for the money it was a great gun. Full power and really consistantly accurate. Certainly gave a few rats and pidgeons the good news with it!

• 3 weeks later...