Foxpro

yes had 1 for about 10 weeks now they r very good some of the calls on it r a bit naff when it comes from usa but just go on there web site and down load some great calls had foxes come in to 14 feet before i shoot them ian ps you can set it up 100 mts away change call,volume of romote volume 1 to 5 found setting on 2 or 3 works best!!!!! my mate i shoot with has had 1 for over a year seen how good they r and got 1 for my self not cheap pick mine up from L. V. £136 but in the uk there about £200 if need any more info pm me IAN

Edited by magnum

yes had 1 for about 10 weeks now they r very good some of the calls on it r a bit naff when it comes from usa but just go on there web site and down load some great calls had foxes come in to 14 feet before i shoot them ian ps you can set it up 100 mts away change call,volume of romote volume 1 to 5 found setting on 2 or 3 works best!!!!! my mate i shoot with has had 1 for over a year seen how good they r and got 1 for my self not cheap pick mine up from L. V. £136 but in the uk there about £200 if need any more info pm me IAN

Just out of interest which Foxpro do you have :hmm: