Day light fox control

Yes mate wam sometimes ucaller thinking of getting foxpro myself.My mates down south wales say their good what good for them lads is good for me :good: the spitfire is good enough they say.Called 3 last evening shot first 1- 9ish second 1 10min later not safe to shoot other 1 just after dark mix up with my little 11 year old lampman had a good laugh about it though :good:

Any one shooting charlie during the day ? I fancy an early morning stalk / call to see if i can get any results, would be keen to hear if others are out early morning/evening and doing well.

Have shot as many during day light hours as i have on the lamp, as eccles said you can aford to take a longer shot than you normally would on the lamp

Any one shooting charlie during the day ? I fancy an early morning stalk / call to see if i can get any results, would be keen to hear if others are out early morning/evening and doing well.

I shoot many foxes early morning through the warmer months, in fairness it aint dark long enough for them to do all thier "shopping" under the cover of darkness in summer and i don't like over exposing them to the Lamp, feel its a big mistake you realy need the lamp in winter