My shooting set up

Wee Jim

Here is my 4x4 for shooting. Its a daihatsu terios and i bought it for £200 as an MOT failure. I am not putting it back on the road as i am happy enough towing it on my trailer. It is a pretty capable motor and is really good round the fields because its so light weight. This one is automatic which i thought might be a pain but its really handy shooting rabbits as its pretty much stoip and go!!

IMG00004-20110804-2039.jpg

IMG00005-20110804-2040.jpg

IMG00006-20110804-2040.jpg

So what do you guys think??

Sorry had to laugh, that`s what came to my mind.

Got any tarmac left over from a job down the road? :lol::blush:

Gentlemen gentlemen, Just so happens i am a moderator on a website called Scottish Vanners for van enthusiasts! ;)

and its a good job i have a sense of humor!! :lol:

i haven't laughed this much in ages :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good on you if my perms were in one place thats exactly what i would do tow it there and leave it, cheap shooting rig!!!

At the minute i have perms on 4 different locations so the easiest thing is to throw it on the trailer and pull it where i need to go.

It failed on rust as the inner rear wheel arches are rotten but the rest is sound so it will do me for a few years if i look after it. ;)

The rear arches are real rotten but I really dont mind towing it on the trailer. It is maybe not as economical but it saves a second insurance etc etc so its probably cheaper towing it on the trailer that all the other cost in roading a second vehicle.