Charity shoot for the Herts boys to support

bakerboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking shoot, I shot like a blind man again! (more lessons me thinks!)

Terry did sterling work trapping and scoring!Some very deceiving targets!

A real pleasure to go around with Phil R and his good lady wife. I hope the crayfishing went well!

I am sure they raised a lot of money as people just kept turning up even as we were leaving at 2.30pm :good:

Thanks Terry and John!

Cracking shoot, I shot like a blind man again! (more lessons me thinks!)

Terry did sterling work trapping and scoring!Some very deceiving targets!

A real pleasure to go around with Phil R and his good lady wife. I hope the crayfishing went well!

I am sure they raised a lot of money as people just kept turning up even as we were leaving at 2.30pm :good:

Thanks Terry and John!

Thanks for supporting us Paul, the day was a major success, especially the Novice Stand, as soon as I get the final figurse I will let everyone know.

Thanks again

Terry

Good to meet up today with Gnome and Rickoshay and I enjoyed shoot the course with them :good: , all of the targets were shootable but some were made a bit more difficult by the use of black clays against a dark tree background.

Mrs PhilR and I went to the happy cray hunting ground at Stanstead Abbots afterwards and caught 46 in 75 minutes, some big 'uns too. Seems my better half now has the cray bug too.

Thanks Terry for getting me the pink gayfish :lol: landing net, fortunately I managed without it. My Heath Robinson homemade dropnets knocked up from odds and **** in the garage worked extremely well too.

Well done Terry for the time you've put into the running of this shoot. Although I have to say I think you need a trip to Specsavers as you didn't see the chip off the only clay I missed on the stand you were scoring on :yes::lol: :o

Edited by PhilR

Good to meet up today with Gnome and Rickoshay and I enjoyed shoot the course with them :good: , all of the targets were shootable but some were made a bit more difficult by the use of black clays against a dark tree background.

Mrs PhilR and I went to the happy cray hunting ground at Stanstead Abbots afterwards and caught 46 in 75 minutes, some big 'uns too. Seems my better half now has the cray bug too.

Thanks Terry for getting me the pink gayfish :lol: landing net, fortunately I managed without it. My Heath Robinson homemade dropnets knocked up from odds and **** in the garage worked extremely well too.

Well done Terry for the time you've put into the running of this shoot. Although I have to say I think you need a trip to Specsavers as you didn't see the chip off the only clay I missed on the stand you were scoring on :yes::lol: :o

I will see that your card is re assessed :P .

I did scare a number of serious shooters my purposely getting their names incorrect :lol: i.e Robert for Roger and Ricky for a very attractive young lady named Rosey :lol: , she stated I am very much a women can you not see :o ? I replied I have trouble looking at the black things in front of me, not what is behind me ??? , she then went on to tell me whether she hit or missed a target, at the end of the stand I thanked her for her help and apologised for getting her name wrong and said "goodbye Robert" :lol::lol::P

Hi Terry, well done for yesterday mate had a really good time. Sorry we didn't stick around but FIL had to get back to his birds, getting a bit twitchy with his first shoot only being 3 weeks away and the birds are everywhere, places that they shouldn't be :no:

My shooting got better after your stand I am happy to report ane ended with a reasonable score :good: Really enjoyed the flush, first time I have done one, and was pretty tempted to have another go!!

Well done again mate and apologies to those fellow PWers that were in attendance that I didn't get to meet :/

Hi Terry, well done for yesterday mate had a really good time. Sorry we didn't stick around but FIL had to get back to his birds, getting a bit twitchy with his first shoot only being 3 weeks away and the birds are everywhere, places that they shouldn't be :no:

My shooting got better after your stand I am happy to report ane ended with a reasonable score :good: Really enjoyed the flush, first time I have done one, and was pretty tempted to have another go!!

Well done again mate and apologies to those fellow PWers that were in attendance that I didn't get to meet :/

Paul many thanks for your support.

You will have to attend the next Herts Flush, almost the best fun you will have with a gun.

See you again soon

Terry