trajectory chart

terrior

Hello

hello to the technomicroscientists you forgot the curvature,spin and x y axis of the earth

oh and what calibration is your thermotechnomicrometer

at the weekend i only work to 15 decimal places just for a rest.

By the way could some technofreak tell me if the pellet warms as it flies through the air due to friction or is it cooled after leaving the barrel by the air.

and how much it expands or contracts.

just so i can input the information in to my obviusely way out results.

this may clear up the discrepancy.

Dear Mr newby1,

You would do well to listen to some here, you have already pointed out it was HIGH at 10 yards so it has already passed through it's first zero before this.

It is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE for it to be FLAT shooting between 15-30 yards, it may well be close but it will NOT shoot FLAT over that distance.

It isn't big or clever, it is physics!

:good::good:

Hello

This sounds a bit o.t.t. but this weekend i decided to find out the trajectory of my .177 rifle.

I set up targets from 10mtr to 60mtr every 5mtr spaces.

it was dead zero from 15mtr to 30mtr 1mildot drop at 40mtr 2mildot at 50mtr 3.5midot at 60mtr

the results gave me the confidence to hunt at various ranges accuratly with a laser ranger.

i marked this on the flip up cover for future.

like i say it's a bit o.t.t. but i think it's invaluable for use in the field.......

cheers....................

Big mistake to hunt beacause you know the trajectory and range, the biggest part is still missing from the equasion and thats making the wind call. Range time and lots of practice is the only way to sort this and I know nobody including a couple of world champ FT shooters who can or indeed will try a 60 yds shot on live quarry with 12 ft lb. No tecnology required or lazers just practice (lots of it) and only one range to learn 35 yds If it is you can garantee a hit with the (first and only shot) onto a 2pence coin or an extra strong mint at that range

hello

just for a moment stretch you neck out of your perfect world.

read the previous post (breath of fresh air)about promoting a theory rather than exact figures

if you could see from your high horse .

by the way your about 15 posts too late to be the perfect mathematician

sorry