American Bulldog - Female

Damian1225

I have my American bulldog female for sale to a very good home, She is 15 months old and come with two sets of registration papers one set from Blaine Tenesse in america (NKC) and one set from the UK (ABR UK), she can live in or out and is very quiet but will bark when needed, she can be left for hours and is crate trained she behaves very well and has done very well in the show ring she had a best in show under the ABR UK and has always placed at every show I have taken her too.

2f2ec594.jpg

f6bd0f1b.jpg

This is a very reluctant sale for me and she will only goto the best of homes.

£350 ovno

Please inbox me if interested

Thanks

Damian

I have my American bulldog female for sale to a very good home, She is 15 months old and come with two sets of registration papers one set from Blaine Tenesse in america (NKC) and one set from the UK (ABR UK), she can live in or out and is very quiet but will bark when needed, she can be left for hours and is crate trained she behaves very well and has done very well in the show ring she had a best in show under the ABR UK and has always placed at every show I have taken her too.

This is a very reluctant sale for me and she will only goto the best of homes.£350 ovno

Please inbox me if interested

Thanks

Damian

Not sure advertising the fact she can be left for hours will attracked the best home.

Good luck with the sale :good:

I mentioned the fact she can be left to assure people who work that she is ok to be left, I didnt imply she can be neglected, the reason for rehoming is that i only keep dogs that will work, and although she is a superb pet and good show dog she is not suited to working, so felt it would be in her interests to have her in a pet/show home.

That may sound harsh to some and sensible to others but at least i have been honest.

Regards

Damian