Am I missing something

nobby

Filled my car up on the way home from work and noticed a track at the back of the petrol station. Followed it for about 2 miles through paddocks and fields to come to a huge farm. I spoke to the manager who said immediatley YES and gave me 60 acres to start. His next line was "we are over run with rabbits in the bottom field "(at this point a little bit of sex wee may have made an appearance)went on to talk about rat and magpie problem. I promptly found out his tipple and will deliver it to him on saturday when he walks me round his site and signs my permission slip. COO COO CA CHOO sums it up I think.

Thanks again and I look forward to posting my first bag of quarry, gonna spend a few visits recceing the area before I start hunting but now I have it want do things right so I don't lose it.

Awesome sauce - and so it begins :)

Very well done and congrats on the perseverance :good:

Just got my slip signed and walked my permission and he wasn't lying about the bunnies, you could take them out blindfolded with a catapult. Didn't realise how out of shape I was but judging by the sweat pouring from my head it should help me shed some pork. Zero'd in my rifle @ 30 yds and was getting an 1.5" group so confident enough for clean kills. probably whip up there tomorrow and monday weather and wife permitting.