Tika mounts

Redgum

I have leupold bases on my remmy 700 243 and they are solid, I can squeeze 50mm obj Monarch

scope onto medium mounts with enough room for bolt to miss scope and get flip ups on obj with 3mm to spare. Has anyone used leupold bases and medium mounts with a 50mm obj on a Tika, I am picking a Tika T3 Hunter 308 up at the Midland and want to use the set up,but will it fit.

I have leupold bases on my remmy 700 243 and they are solid, I can squeeze 50mm obj Monarch

scope onto medium mounts with enough room for bolt to miss scope and get flip ups on obj with 3mm to spare. Has anyone used leupold bases and medium mounts with a 50mm obj on a Tika, I am picking a Tika T3 Hunter 308 up at the Midland and want to use the set up,but will it fit.

Perhaps I have missed something here, the Rem 700 and Tikka are different fittings, are you asking if you can use the SAME fitting or just Leupold on the Tikka?

My Rem 700 actually has Leupold and they are fine, with my first Tikka I fell into the trap and spent the best part of £100 on Optilock, by the time I got my second Tikka I had learned, Sportsmatch at just over £20, excellent! :yes::yes: