Where in Tyne & Wear Area

nosibod

you just gotta keep knocking on them doors mate,im sure something will turn up,i was driving past a farm a few months ago,and with an hour to spare,i knocked on one and asked about the rabbits,she said yes and can i do anything about the crows and pigeons,and while im at it would i give her friend a call,so got two the same day,like i said mate something will turn up for you

DAZ :good:

am from hebburn and av asked a few in my area and they didnt even hav time ov day for me and there is thousands ov pigeon about 1 mile from were a live..SAD OR WAT! :hmm: ..av been shooting 30 years and av got 2000 acres in the last 4 years down in nth yorks...just gotta keep at it mate :good:

Edited by Robbie Forster

Unfortunately, farmers can tend to view strangers very suspiciously, particularly at farms near urban areas if they have have been robbed or had damage done to their farm in the past. You cannot really blame them for being on the cagey side.

Have you no shooting mates you can tag along with to get a foot in the door?

Keep trying, you'll probably find that if you do things the right way, when you get your first permission, others will follow.

Good luck. :good:

Hi Everyone,

Where in the Tyne & Wear area can I go pigeon decoying I have been around loads of farmers in this area without any luck.

know how you feel mate.i have been trying for a couple of years now with no luck.i joined a pigeon shooting syndicate on the scottish borders.but still keep knocking on doors when out and about.hopefully one day something will turn up. good luck :yes:

alan