looking for a .204

mark g

dont want a howa remington or a tikka, stocks too flexible and dont like the triggers,

Have a look at them with a proper stock on then, the laminate stocks on the Howa's are superb and the trigers can be sorted on both the Howa and Remington whilst the Tikka triger, or should I say every one I have owned, are first class.

What sort of price range are you willing to pay?

Alan :)

what sort of money are you looking for? how many rounds has it had through it and has it been broken in gently? does it have a scope or mounts or moderator with it if so what? do you have somewhere i could try it out, variation already sorted, cheers, mark

Have a look at them with a proper stock on then, the laminate stocks on the Howa's are superb and the trigers can be sorted on both the Howa and Remington whilst the Tikka triger, or should I say every one I have owned, are first class.

i dont like tikkas, i have known 2 in .222 that would not group both new rifles, 2-3 out of 10 shots would be fliers maybe 4-9 inches from where they should have been, i aint going to be buying one :no:

yes second hand as well, i can get a new one for 100 quid less :yes:

well i couldnt decide so after narrowing the selection to a cz,a ruger a savage or a cz i rang someone who gave me a few pointers, i now have a fine looking savage 12fv with warne mounts and an edgar bros 20x42 in the gun cupboard, should prove to be a serious combination