crow callers and crow decoys

dazza

Dazza,

I just bought a blow Crow Call and it sounds rubbish. I have no doubt that I am doing it wrong, but I do not intend to practice - I have kids that all manner of daft toys that make a racket already.

I have however opted for one of these:

http://www.wingsupply.com/shop/Scripts/pro...U.asp?SKU=CC891

These retail at £40 a pop in the UK and with a strong dollar it's a shoppers paradise - I went mad and got the speaker extension as well.

Enjoy.

Mung

Mungler

As invector said i think you will find it is illegal to use electronic calls we had a thread about this early in the year.

If you paid £40 i think you have paid to much i got one last year of E-Bay think i paid about £26 posted. :):P:D:):yes::yes: :o

I should check whether it is illegal to use electronic calls for birds before you use it!

I sure I read that if the call on the caller is from the bird itself, it is illegal.....

If, created by someone, it is not.

Am I right :)

Bazooka Joe. :yes:

At the risk of having yet another post deleted....

The electronic crow call is permitted as it is for photographic purposes (is it illegal to shoot them once you have taken their photo ? :) ..... oh hang on.... I feel an admin edit coming on).

You can buy them on eBay - eBay being the most anal of anal market places. Oh dear, I said anal. That's another admin intervention.

As for the crow call I purchased.... I paid 22 "dollars" (and check the exchange rate).

You can't out bargain a Mungler.