belvoir estate

You will be lucky to find any land on the right hand side of the A52 when traveling to Grantham from Nottingham after Bottisford that doesn't belong to Belvoir or Denton Estates most land between the A52 and the A607 Belvoirs land then goes along the A607 untill Croxton Kerrialc

Cheers thanks for the replys.

Hi gents anybody shoot/beat on this land,looking for a bit of ferreting perm outside of there boundary,just wondering how far there land stretches.atb steve

I pick up on there mate,you have no chance the keepers keep well on top of things,well they do now theres a new boy in charge

Hi mate, ive done a bit of beating at Denton and a friend beats regular at Belvoir. I also do quite a bit of pigeon shooting at Denton as i know the keeper. I have shot pigeons on Belvoir land aswell. Belvoir by the way has just got a new keeper and sorry to say, you have absolutely NO chance on either estate mate. its all taken care of by keepers, under keepers, keepers friends and family, and those that beat regular.

sorry mate just re-read your post "outside their boundary" i think belvoir and denton cover close to 20,000 acres so a fair old chunk of land. I shoot the other side of A52 Bottesford, Elton etc. and youve not much chance there either mate, all covered by local small shoots and guys thatve been doin it years.