Todays Pigeons

farmer

:/ Well showers,Blustery winds all in all ideal for Pigeon shooting :lol: Knocked over 83 this afternoon on the very same field as we shot last weekend :D Chickweeds the stuff(they love it) I will try to get some pictures up but I'm **** at all that stuff :lol: Still I had a nice 63 and My mate Rich set up the other side of the field and had bang on 20???(he's still learning :yp: )On top of the 63 I had 3 runners which I couldn't find searched hi and low but couldn't find em??? Ah well not too bad I suppose.

:no: Used about 150 cartridges on my little lot :/ My camera appears to have knackered it's thingy card :yp: but as luck would have it I took a couple of pictures of rich with the bag on his mobile just waiting for him to e-mail them to me. Started at 1pm and finished 5pm they were still coming in then but with a bit of luck they'll get stuck in again all week and I'll hammer em again next saturday :lol: Whats the going rate now for a guided pigeon day :yp: I'm going to have to start charging :lol::D Anyone else having any good sport on the pigeons on this sort of set aside?

:lol: Not got to go shopping this week then??? :rolleyes: whats all this "mate" buisiness now I thought you were real cool and hard :good::lol: So the text came of young Jordan(hardman) what you up to weekend mate??? I replied nothing really just going pigeon shooting saturday. Following day next text of Jordan(hardman) can I tag along :good: Yes mate of course you can BUT :lol: you'll be spending the first hour sitting in the hide and learning a bit of discipline youngster :angry: besides which I aint knocking you mate just extracting the urine :lol:;) I would have thought the terrier boys you know(probably best in the country)would be absolutly flat out cubbing for all the big estates(just thought that was your true love) I know all the terrier lads round by me are flat out at the moment??? :good::good: You've got to be good before you can take the **** young lad :oops: Anyway come along and film the master dropping pigeons. I have a witness that said how easy I made it look last week :good:

Sorry sir ;) I forgot that your the boss mate. All the terriermen are flat out?? And why aint you call yourself a bloody keeper. :o Looking forward to tommorow sir and i appreciate you accepting my offer of getting you out the nursing home for the day. If your lucky i might let you use a proper shotgun not one of these namby pamby semi autos :P;)