Shooting Wanted in County Durham Area

shotgun1981

I'm 30 mate and its not just the daft young lad bit, you have to keep going and asking. If they say no ask if you can call every so often and ask. Keep on at them and eventually you will get permission. What shooting you into like? :yp:

been all over the north east today approched game keepers, farmers and land owners. went dressed

all smart most of them said the shooting rights where leased or other people have getting there before me.

just gonna have wait for the shooting season starting :good:

Shotgun

Dont lose heart bud i am in exactly the same boat

Letters Personal calls

Phone calls

all to no avail and i am 35 ex farm hand as well as a load of other trades I keep my nose clean and in the past 2 years have covered about 1/3 of northumberland asking for permission i got 1 near alnwick but lost it a while later as i couldn't get there enough :welcomeani: and all the others (synicates have the rights) :P

I am getting to thinking about the NPPC again as it seems about the only way to get a shoot but there is the Drive there set up shoot retreive pack and get home. What don't help is i have a 10 year old son who needs dropped at school and picked up so that kinda limits what i can do and where i can go :lol:

I am still waiting to hear from my Bro in Law reguarding some land near the workshops as it belongs to a good customer of theirs who let us use a 3 acre field for Air rifles but i would like to get on to a bit bigger land for the SG :good:

Time will tell but don't lose heart just keep asking

LG

dont worry....your trying too hard.

last week i had nothing at all,this week i have eight farms ,three of them have a total of over seventeen mile of land between them.

i live in county durham, knocked on doors ,wrote letters , emailed them and pestered everyone.

out of the blue i started to get calls , i now shoot most nights after work and sundays.

most of my land is for rabbits ,two farmers will allow pigeon and crows so i have a bonus.

but most of all.....DONT give up.