antlers

dude9012

has any one got any antlers that i can have i have a few projects in mind but i cnt seem to get any antlers doesnt mater what form i just need some just send me a pm and i will send a check for p an p

im in the outskirts of bath by the way

cheers luke :no::good:

has any one got any antlers that i can have i have a few projects in mind but i cnt seem to get any antlers doesnt mater what form i just need some just send me a pm and i will send a check for p an p

cheers luke :no::good:

Hi luke, it would be helpfull if you put your location in, folks will respond better. :no:

Frank.

• 1 month later...

im in the outskirts of bath by the way

cheers luke :drinks::good:

What are you using them for? it may be species specific?

What are you using them for? it may be species specific?

i am using them for carving such things as whistles and stick handles i think that the person said to use white tailed derr i dnt know y but if u have any knowlodge on it then a few tips and what to use wouldnt go unwanted

cheer luke :drinks::good:

I use Whitetail antlers for two reasons:

1) It is our native deer spiecies over here, as a matter of fact we have no other wild deer in Ontario.

We do have moose and elk, but they are not something that I would be inclined to cut up.

2) I have found that the antlers I have seen in the UK have a much less dense core and almost look spungy. I am sure that one of your species of deer offers suitalbe antlers to work with I am just not familiar enough with them to tell you which to use.

NTTF

• 2 weeks later...