Jaguar X-Type 3.0 SE

Chr15j

Hi all, I have now managed to remove private plate from my car so I can sell it now!

I am selling my pride and joy Jag X-Type 3.0SE Manual.

It's in stunning Pacific Blue (dark metallic) and looks fantastic in excellent condition!

It has the amazing 3l V6 engine that pulls like a train and it's a true wolf in sheeps clothing! Funnily enough the mpg isn't bad at 34/35 on a run

It is 4wd so handles like it's on rails and it never gets stuck in the winter! The optional traction control means you have nothing to worry about.

It has full dove grey leather interior in excellent unmarked condition and it comes with factory touchscreen satnav. The touchscreen also controls the full climate control and radio which comes with 6cd changer.

It has full service history, and only has 92800 miles on the clock. Not due for service until 100,000

It's taxed until end dec 2011 and MoT until early Jan 2012.

I'm only selling as I hardly drive it anymore, I have only done about 2500 miles since it's last service in April. I would have sold it sooner but it took ages (until today) for dvla to give me back old reg number so I could retain my private plate.

I am asking for £3,500 ovno

This is truly an excellent example and as far as I can tell the best spec at this price having checked the bay and the trader of autos website.

Can email pics as required

Am based in cambs

Op - I wish you luck with your sale but I fear you will need to move on your price if you actually want to sell it. when i sold My 02 X type SE in 2009 I got a lot less than you are looking for you are asking for yours. (admittedly without satnav but with every other extra. Cracking car and i miss mine, I just couldn't live with the 17mpg on the london commute and 24mpg on the motorway with the auto box !

Op - I wish you luck with your sale but I fear you will need to move on your price if you actually want to sell it. when i sold My 02 X type SE in 2009 I got a lot less than you are looking for you are asking for yours. (admittedly without satnav but with every other extra. Cracking car and i miss mine, I just couldn't live with the 17mpg on the london commute and 24mpg on the motorway with the auto box !

Manual box much more economical and bombproof! And quicker ;)

Research showed this was a fair price (but not over the odds)

I really don't mean to be rude, I'm just trying to help you shift your motor. It is vastly over priced, I sold my 02 model, the fully loaded one just like yours with only 67k and full jag history for £2200 around 7 months ago, it was an absolute minter, not even a hairline scratch anywhere. I really struggled to shift it even at that price. Just cap'd it and retail is around 2.5k and realistically you won't be getting close to that privately. Like I say please don't be offended I'm just trying to help, get it on autotrader/ebay motors and drop the price bit by bit overtime if you don't get any interest