Blackpool Air Rifles

marnold

So, long story short, my dive bottle failed its hydro the other day. So I'm looking to get a new one for my Falcon and have found the following site online: http://airgunbuyer.com/

Has anyone used this site/company? Any recommendations? Any other companies anyone can recommend for a good deal on a new 300 bar 7/12 litre diving bottle with valve, guage and whip?

Thanks guys! :)

Traveled back from Norfolk on the 12/7/ 97 to find my FAC had .22 air there! Dropped my wife and daughters off in Shropshire and hit the road to Blackpool! Picked up my brand new R7 FAC and headed back home to Shroppy! great guys at the time not sure if the same these days..........Still have that rifle ;-) It is a lefty.

atvb Paul.

Thanks for the speedy replies as always guys - greatly appreciated :) Decision made - I'll call them tomorrow and order a bottle. I see they have a Hawke Sidewinder 30 IR 8-32x56 IR SR12 for £299. Sorry to ask another question, but anyone had experience of this scope? I'm quite tempted for the .177 for a bit of rabbiting - maybe a bit overkill? What do you guys reckon? Cheers :)

I looked between the Hawke and MTC Taipan 6-24x. Went for the MTC as the Hawke in my opinion is too high power for hunting use. I rarely if ever go above 9x when in the field. I only like the high mag for paper punching :)

Hawke is a lovely scope, I've tried it out and was impressed.

As for BAR, I use them often for C02 cartridges and pellets.

Hi peppergun - I had no specs returned - the bottle didn't even get to test (technically!). The technician found that the valve was jammed into the cylinder and therefore couldn't be removed to have the Hydro. An automatic failure which sucks. Still, the bottle was nearly 40 yrs old so no massive surprise! ATB marnold

So, long story short, my dive bottle failed its hydro the other day. So I'm looking to get a new one for my Falcon and have found the following site online: http://airgunbuyer.com/

Has anyone used this site/company? Any recommendations? Any other companies anyone can recommend for a good deal on a new 300 bar 7/12 litre diving bottle with valve, guage and whip?

Thanks guys! :)

Dont know if this is of any use.. I just bought one from the link below.. Its a 9 litre incredibly light so wont batter the car to much.. Very high quality gauge and fittings..

http://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=579

Charlie.

There should be a few dive shops in Cornwall that are better priced, most do secondhand diving cylinders and it is the time of year to buy it as well (prices go down in winter as the water temperature becomes so cold that your gonads become your tonsils)! Google diving shops in Cornwall and have a word, could save yourself quite a lot of cash that way!

• 2 weeks later...