50g load data for Vectan A0?

Data here for use with Gualandi Plastic wads: http://www.gualandi.it/TabCariche/POLVERI_CARICAMENTO.htm

Click on the powder links at the bottom of the page. (Note that 'AO' just looks like 'A' in the tab at the bottom of the page)

eg:12g 76mm case, Medium strength primer (FIOCCHI 615, CHEDDITE CX1000, MARTIGNONI U.686, WINCHESTER 209), Star crimp, 1.90 grams powder (29.3 grains), Super G wad, 48/50 grams shot.

Please Note: My experience suggests these to be max loads because others I have tried were quite hot. I would try a grain or two lower.

Edited by aussie black duck

cake,

maybe you should look for tecna-n data would get faster speeds and lower pressures, especially when 50g loads are used.

Hey Cookoff,

Hope all is well mate?

Ah yeah Tecna-n, its a good powder from what you mentioned. I think i will stick to 40g with A0 untill i get a more efective powder for 50g loads.

:good:

Guest cookoff013

also use a wad thats got a good gas seal, fibre really doesnt do the slow powders any good.

these super slow powders need pressure to burn well, they dont need the inefficiency of loosing pressure at the start of the firing cycle.

lbc 48 is a good start. can hold 55 grams or so.