BSA S10 Realtree Hydrographics

stupidsalmon

Im selling this airgun to fund a 12g o/u.

Theres not many about like this pre-charged pneumatic. It is a MkII version with a standard .22 carbine action, which has been dipped by hydrograhics in realtree hardwoods. Also included is a simmons realtree 3-9X40 8-point scope, mounts, silencer, QD studs (for easy attachment of sling, bipod etc), charging adapter and 10-shot magazine. The rifle also has an adjustable butt pad which can be lowered or heightened compliant with your needs.

Heres what the parts of the airgun would have costed as new:

- Rifle = £430

- Camo Scope + Mounts = £70

- Realtree Hydrographics = £240

Total = £740

Im looking for £380 (postage included) for the gun (including scope, mounts etc.)

Heres some photos:

75d0c7ce.jpg

a8fb4b89.jpg

2b185927.jpg

Feel free to email me if you want any other info or pics,

Best Regards

Barney Britnell

It's not a paint job that's why it's a hydrogprahics dip. Anything you could produce on a computer you could have wrapped around any object you wanted.

It's printed onto a backing and floated in a tank of chemicals that disolves the backing leaving just the image floating on the surface the object to be done is immersed in the tank and the fluid graphic wraps around every nook and cranny.

It's then dried and sealed.

Ben

It's not a paint job that's why it's a hydrogprahics dip. Anything you could produce on a computer you could have wrapped around any object you wanted.

It's printed onto a backing and floated in a tank of chemicals that disolves the backing leaving just the image floating on the surface the object to be done is immersed in the tank and the fluid graphic wraps around every nook and cranny.

It's then dried and sealed.

Ben

Intresting how you new that? :lol::lol::lol::P

I don't need another air gun and in fact I don't think I want one. However, I am strangely drawn to this gun and have been thinking of reasons to convince myself as to why I need this gun.

The whole realtree gig works a treat.

• 2 weeks later...

lovely gun thankyou very much matey. i used it at the week end and am very happy with it. havent even had to adjust the scope yet. the only thing i had to do was the rubber butt pad was comming lose but sum match sticks and pva glue sorted that out. im after a bipod 4 it now just to finnish it off.