Nice morning out

Hubertus

Was yesterday morning out in the fields with my girl friend. He wanted to shoot a boar. When we drive into the hunting district we saw some herds of red deer. One had a white hind. Nice to see. While sitting on the high seat the wind was bad and turned all the time. We saw one red deer hind and one good buck (6 points).

But no boar.

It was a very lovely morning at a nice place: Some grassland surrounded by the forest.

We enjoyed it even if my girl friend had no success. Hunting is not shooting all the time as many antis believe...

I have uploaded a video of that morning in the video section.

Hubertus

post-125-1149602064.jpg

post-125-1149602086.jpg

post-125-1149602104.jpg

post-125-1149602182.jpg

Was yesterday morning out in the fields with my girl friend. He wanted to shoot a boar. When we drive into the hunting district we saw some herds of red deer. One had a white hind. Nice to see. While sitting on the high seat the wind was bad and turned all the time. We saw one red deer hind and one good buck (6 points).

But no boar.

It was a very lovely morning at a nice place: Some grassland surrounded by the forest.

We enjoyed it even if my girl friend had no success. Hunting is not shooting all the time as many antis believe...

I have uploaded a video of that morning in the video section.

................................................................................

................................................................................

Hubertus

Is there something your not telling the forum :) .........................Only kidding ........Your English is very good :angry:

Nice pictures mate :lol:

Guest konings

:angry::) HI,HUBERTUS SO AS ALWAYS VERY VERY NICE PICTURES YOU HAVE MAKE(SEND)

AS USUAL HUBERTUS,AND WHAT GOOD FOR YOU AS WELL THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND LOVES HUNTING.

ALSO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE HUNTING AS WELL BUT SHE NEVER GO OUT WITH ME TO THE FIELD,

BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SITTING STILL,,AND AFTER A HALF A HOUR SHE WILL GO HOME,

IF SHE HAS SEEN NOTHING.

GREETINGS KONINGS :lol::lol: