coventry meet up

laird-of-kincavel

ok for all those interested meet for a beer at queens head this Friday Oop's 13th, 8/830pm at the Queens head, it is on main drag out of Meriden towards Coventry, take slip road to left as you start the hill climb. In the bar i presume.

cya there, if not i will have a beer on my jack jones, gets me out the house :good:

hi all only a small turnout on friday just myself and djgeoff (top bloke) we did discuss the possiblilitys of arranging a shoot one weekend and i will speak to him with ref dates and times etc we would need to know who is interested and then can start putting something together.

laird-of-kincavel thanks for your comment, like wise mate i enjoyed it, nice to get out, nice pint as well at queens, changed a bit now from my days when the ol man used drop in for a pint and us kids had ginger beer and crisps on the grass embankment opposite pub.

i would have liked to stop longer but didn't fancy drinking to much, cuz of driving.

nice meeting u feller, meet again soon i hope

well if u are interested in the club i go to here are the dates:

page23.jpg

1. thought i better mention as of tonight at the AGM they have decided to have a closing time for booking on to shoot, this is 10.00 am.

they have had to do this due to late arrivals who then held up the sporting shooters and causing the chap that takes the cash and bookings not getting a shoot himself.

but as i have already said in a previous post that if there are large numbers from the pw coming then they could arrive at midday and the committee etc will keep shooting going, longer than normal Sundays just for you chaps etc. so i have rang committee re the signing on time pointing out they could not expect shooters from pw arriving and booking on before 10am then waiting around till midday to shoot.

he said na that wont apply as we are aware they are coming.... i hope this makes sense

2.also visitors must sign in and if you are new to the club certs will need to be shown to booking on chap, from what i gather it has something to do with insurance etc.

just need to know if u whanna use this club and date that u whanna attend

i hope this does not create problems for any of you if you decide to use the club i use

Edited by djgeoff