Lithium battery - shall I

daz2202

I hae some xmas money to spend and my battery pack is due to be replaced. Apart from tools i have no experience with Li'on batts. I have a striker 170 which i use either red or amber filters. I like the wieght advantage of not carrying around a lump of lead with me, but what amp hour should i go for as seen 8,10 and 22.

so shall i get one or just another £20 dry cell one

Your experiences please ...

daz

Buy the best you can afford,the only problem with lithium batterys is they just turn of when flat,no like the original batterys that give you warning when the lamps starts diming,lost a couple of foxes recently with the lithium just turning off before i took the shot. :blush:

If your serious about your shooting,get a Lithium ION battery and you won't look back!I've got the 12v 22ah one and it is superb!Ok it's not cheap but you pay for quality at the end of the day.

The newer Lithium ION batteries have a 'Fuel Gauge' on them to let you know your charge so you'll know how much power you've got.They are extremely lightweight compared to normal batteries.

This battery is a must for all Lampers!

ok arm nearly twisted, my shooting generally is out for 3-4 hours at a time mainly walking but some shooting from the truck so can plug in direct.

How long are thos 10 a/h lasting as the 22 a/h a very expensive

thanks

You might need the 22ah one if your out all night!As I said they are not cheap but when you've bought one you'll realise it's money well spent!

I wouldn't be without mine now!