LR misfire

I've had lots of ftf with Remmington rimfires (Thunderbolts not sure if they are available in the UK?) in the past too. Out of maybe 1,000 over the course of a week I'd say at least 150 ftf.

Switched to CCI at that point and maybe 1 or 2 ftf per 1000 since then, which I think is acceptable. This was all with a 10/22 plinking rifle and also a buckmark pistol so highly doubt its the gun.

Then again, never had much luck with Remmington sg cartridges either. Shooting an 1187 auto borrowed from a friend, all it would cycle was Winchester....same size load...rather amusing.

I had this happen once with Winny X subs. As I was new to rimfires I was understandably apprehensive. Ran through the hang-fire routine and took the round out. When I got home I took the bullet out and ****** me there was no powder or primer in the damn thing. This is the only time this has happened though in about 400 rounds so I'm not too concerned except for the bunny I missed out on.

had them with winchesters to...although they are a good bullet,id prefer to use eley subs in my mates .22 but as its a ruger 10-22 it jams the mags to much as i think the eley subs are coated in a fine lubricant a bit waxy if you like.