Scope

rallyrus

How much you looking to spent? Ive got a well nice Nikon Monarch 3 4-16x42 with a mil dot reticule, flip up covers thats .......been sat in the box for a few months, never mounted, £429............... in Uttings, ill sell it for £350 Posted recored delivery.

Jimbo,you have too much disposable income mate :lol:

How much you looking to spent? Ive got a well nice Nikon Monarch 3 4-16x42 with a mil dot reticule, flip up covers thats been sat in the box for a few months, never mounted, £429 in Uttings, ill sell it for £350 Posted recored delivery.

Not that much haha

I think around £200 :good:

Not that much haha

I think around £200 :good:

Hey rallyrus, other than the min. 16x mag, what features would be on your wish list?

Objective size? 40/50mm?

Tube size? 1"/30mm?

SF or AO?

If you dont want to spend a lot, I'm planning on taking the scope off my Annie BR rifle in the next week or so. Its a cheap and cheerful Richter Optik 6-24X50AO with lit reticle (if you need it.) It has a 1" tube. I've used it for a couple of seasons at 25yds, at which its been very good, but am moving onto 50yds in summer, so need a bit more mag.

It'll come in its original box, with flip-ups. it may show some light ring marks, but other than that its in great condition. No mounts though.

I want £45.00 posted. (PayPal) Might not suit your needs, but it'll be available in about a week if you want.

Peter. :rolleyes: