Purpose Built Hides, are they worth It?

Toon Pigeon

• 3 weeks later...

That is some engineering, where is the bathroom and kitchen?

Fair play, that really is a structure/caravan, I'd be interested to hear a little more about overall suitability/effectiveness/ease of use/etc after you have used it a bit!

:good::good:

i would like to add my bit too

i have used this very same set-up and WOW home from home , very civilised

the drop down back door allows the quad to be transported and has a dogy door biult in so the old labrador can do his bit without demolishing the hide and the whole thing is transported at the back of a 4x4 or quadbike

take as many deeks as you want ,the dog sits inbetween the two shooters and no need to wory about cleaning up afterwards as everything stays in the trailor/des res

i think the garden screening and reeds is very good and natural when in place , i will not embarass Lee and tell how much it cost but he left the factory price tag on the back door and all i can say is that he is seriously keen to invest in that piece of kit for his hobby

i would like to add my bit too

i have used this very same set-up and WOW home from home , very civilised

the drop down back door allows the quad to be transported and has a dogy door biult in so the old labrador can do his bit without demolishing the hide and the whole thing is transported at the back of a 4x4 or quadbike

take as many deeks as you want ,the dog sits inbetween the two shooters and no need to wory about cleaning up afterwards as everything stays in the trailor/des res

i think the garden screening and reeds is very good and natural when in place , i will not embarass Lee and tell how much it cost but he left the factory price tag on the back door and all i can say is that he is seriously keen to invest in that piece of kit for his hobby

:blush: What can I say, glad you enjoyed it and your welcome again anytime. I have to say it was the shooter that made it look like a useful bit of kit. I'm sure there were some birds landing on the roof. See you soon :good: