MIDLANDS CLAY SHOOT ??

Dougy

:D:D:D

............Ps where did you get your shells from :good:

Home loads mate :lol: :lol: :D

Went foxin last night and took another :) the .243 with 75 grainers certainly does the biz. We're out again this week i think so let me know what nights your are free and we'll try and sort summat. Still not got the roof done on the landy ( Might need u to do the welding on the stainless if he doesn't hurry up and get it done!!!!!!)

:D:D:)

............Ps where did you get your shells from :good:

Home loads mate :lol: :lol: :D

Went foxin last night and took another :) the .243 with 75 grainers certainly does the biz. We're out again this week i think so let me know what nights your are free and we'll try and sort summat. Still not got the roof done on the landy ( Might need u to do the welding on the stainless if he doesn't hurry up and get it done!!!!!!)

Let me know in advance and I'll get the gear from work ............Is it the sort of thing that uncle ives garage can manage :D

:good: well ive sussed it im back on sorry i was gonna put up a post sayin that i really enjoyed sat was a really good crack we will deffo have to meet for bisley in a few weeks and break some clays but my bloody comp wouldnt let mr see the board .top stuff and top blokes... :lol: we pulled of some crackin shots on the high tower :D if i do say so :lol:

:good: well ive sussed it im back on sorry i was gonna put up a post sayin that i really enjoyed sat was a really good crack we will deffo have to meet for bisley in a few weeks and break some clays but my bloody comp wouldnt let mr see the board .top stuff and top blokes... :lol: we pulled of some crackin shots on the high tower :D if i do say so :lol:

Was a good day mate and the high tower targets were really good........Ive wouldn't know about them though :D:D

Think it'll be at garlands next so we'll let ya know :D