Honest Officer, I only had it for the pigeons.....

the lizard

As well as knives, Devon and Cornwall police also received an 8lb anti-tank rocket launcher, known as a "tankbuster", which has a range of up to 350 metres.

A force spokesman said: "The amnesty is for all weapons and if someone wants to get rid of a rocket launcher, that's fine by us."

:drool::D:good:

I know someone who has carried a knife on him everyday for 40 years and isnt going to stop now because some idiots in cities decide to stab each other, and i can see the point

Knive and gun amnesty's are a total waste of time! If someone intends on using either a knive or gun to committ a crime, they will do so! The only people who will hand knives or gun's in at these times are the ones who wouldn't dream of using them anyway!

Knive and gun amnesty's are a total waste of time! If someone intends on using either a knive or gun to committ a crime, they will do so! The only people who will hand knives or gun's in at these times are the ones who wouldn't dream of using them anyway!

TOTALY AGREE. what dipstick low life that has gonE to the trouble to aquire the weapon of his choice is going to hand it in to the law just because THEY HAVE AN AMMNESTY.

I was speaking to some CSI chaps at work the other day and they have the same opinion "A LOAD OF RUBBISH"

but thats Government for you. :):good:

Hey they do know what there doing :):lol: :( :(