weihrauch hw100 apreciation society...Gods Gift

kitchy

Had mine for 2yrs now initially had a leaking cylinder however a trip back to the shop where I bought it no questions asked sent off and sorted, not had any problems since.

Accuracy is second to none, shot capacity is more than enough and the weight is a small price to pay for such a decent piece of kit.

Never looked back on my purchase drops rabbits cleanly at 30 - 40 yds but try to keep it real and stick with <25yds.

If you dont like the weight either go to the gym, take some manacetamol or buy something else!!!

Had mine for 2yrs now initially had a leaking cylinder however a trip back to the shop where I bought it no questions asked sent off and sorted, not had any problems since.

Accuracy is second to none, shot capacity is more than enough and the weight is a small price to pay for such a decent piece of kit.

Never looked back on my purchase drops rabbits cleanly at 30 - 40 yds but try to keep it real and stick with <25yds.

If you dont like the weight either go to the gym, take some manacetamol or buy something else!!!

:stupid: can't believe people are moaning about the weight- get a sling if you are really that weak! (excuse the old boys).

You pay's your money and takes your choice first ones where heavy and let's not forget all the problems they've had,accurate yes but no more than the S200 at nowhere near the price. Weirhauch good name dropper if that's your bag personally my Career 707 is the best air rifle I have ever owned or shot,but hey beauty in the eye of the name dropper Err I mean beholder :rolleyes::D :D

I've had two hw100's and I had a leak in the original and none in my current one...all makes of Airguns have leaks not just weihrauch's I've never heard of them having a 'problem' either. You obviously don't know much about air rifles if you think weihrauch's is just a 'name' dropper. Probably one of the most prolific Airguns manufacturer ever in buisiness.! The Spoo100 isn,t a patch on it either!

• 2 weeks later...

My father bought a HW100T just before Christmas.He used his gout as an excuse for us to not have a play with it when i went to see him at christmas :no:

As he is a right hander and i am a southpaw, Its nice that for once here is a gun that fits us both.

It felt a lot lighter than my HW77 but as the HW100 is a fair bit shorter it might be a moment /balance thing.

I don't think i will ever perceive the need to upgrade my HW77 - to be honest it gets little use these days- but if i ever did the only thing on the list would be a HW100T.