Hello and thankyou pigeon watch

Steve72

Hi am reasonably new to shooting and placed a piece in wanted as I am trying to build up the equipment I need cheaply. Can I say you guys on here are great . I had an answer in no time at all.

Baker boy is a true gent not only has he donated some decoys . He has posted them free of charge. Arrived today they are perfect to get me started. Thanks a miilon Terry. The impression I have got of the forum in short time I have been visiting is that there are many generous people on here only to keen to assist a new shot like me.

The decoys are great and When I have finished with them and any subsequent gear I get . I intend to offer it on here to new shots as terry has done for me. Thank you

:welcomeani:

welcome mate and good shooting to you,,the lads and ladies are as you say very helpful and also knowledgeable (hope i spealt that right) on here its a great forum and has become very addictive,, but a relaxing and pleasant read,,anyway all the best :good: