Startled Pheasant Taxidermy

nick13

For sale is my Beautiful Mounted Pheasant. As you can see from the pictures he is in full action mode with habitat. This is a piece I did myself, having played around with Taxidermy for a number of years but never really took it too seriously upto now. This is a big piece, measuring in at around 33 inches tall and at least 36 inches wide. I am asking £100 for this piece and would prefer collection from Norfolk or Stevenage (thanks Bakerboy)as I have no idea how I would go about packing this piece up. I have more photo's if you would like different views of the piece, just let me know. Thanks

pheasant2-1.jpg

Pheasant1.jpg

Edited by nick13

Thats a shame I can't make the show this weekend, I have other commitments sorry :oops: I will have a think about how I could package it, failing that where abouts in Derbyshire are you? Perhaps we could meet half way?

There are some Norfolk people coming up to the show, have a word, If they are coming on Saturday they can leave it with me.

can you please tell me how tall it is and how wide cheers phil

Yes mate, It's 33 inches tall to the the top of the branch and the wingspan is 32 inches if you need more pictures let me know cheers :good:

I would say it was a good 1 metre cubed if thats any help mate

Edited by nick13