Four4islands PSG Series

neil smith

Well the new action shooting season is almost upon us, I personally can't wait.

For any of you PSG fans out there the Hardy match is a brilliant start to the new season, the match can be shot on the Saturday or the Sunday your choice, everyone at four4islands is keen to get the ball rolling so if your interested in attending this brilliant match get your entries in now.

Important details.....

Shield Hardy Action Shotgun Match,

10th or 11th of March, 140+ rds of birdshot 10/12 rds slug.

Match costs £25. Ammo on site

Muzzle restrictions as usual, hot & cold refreshments etc etc.

Entries to

Shield Shooting Center,

Looke Farm,

Litton Cheney,

Dorset,

DT2 9BA.

or email steve@shieldshootingcentre.co.uk

or call 01308 482 626 to book a place & pay on the day

NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED WITH YOUR FEE GOING TO HELP FOR HEROES.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

N

For info on our other match series dates see our Calendar page on the four4islands website. www.four4islands.org

Hi Neil,

I WAS going to come to the match at Rossendale 28th April, but my selfish brother organised his wedding for that weekend, literally NO consideration :angry::lol: SHould make the one in August though :good:

ATB

Mark

Hi Mark

Good to hear from you, sorry to hear you can't make the April match but family always comes first mate :)

The Rossendale match in August should be a good one, look forward to seeing you there.

N

Here are a couple of other 2 Gun matches that the four4islands guys are organising this year at Shield Shooting Centre.

First up is a Charity Match in aid of Help for Heroes on the 7th & 8th July, you shoot the match on just one day of your choice

Help4HeroesShootPosterFINAL2-2.jpg

Second is a match not to be missed, held on the 29th September 2012 entitled "four4islands goes to the movies" :D

Eight themed multi gun stages & all the popcorn you can eat :lol:

F4iMoviePosterFinal3NOCARScopy.jpg

Some of the four4islands guys will also be at the Pigeon Watch Charity Clay Shoot in June so we hope to meet a few of you there.

N

Edited by neil smith

• 2 weeks later...

Well the four4islands series got off to a cracking start over the weekend, Steve & the guys down at Shield Shooting Centre built a fantastic match for the opener of 2012.

The stages were challenging with some tricky shots requiring you to know your pattern size. :D

The next round in the series is hosted by Romsey Shooting Club at their PSG ground Nr Popham.

Entry Form can be found here... Four4islands Round 2 Entry

You can also follow four4islands on Facebook

Here are a few pics from Sundays action at Round 1.

2012-03-11150436.jpg

2012-03-11150917.jpg

2012-03-11132300.jpg

2012-03-11140141.jpg

For more info about the four4islands PSG series & our overseas shooting trips visit four4islands

N

Edited by neil smith

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Neil, other than Border Guns & Worcester Norton are there any other PSG clubs in the Central/West Mids area?

Noob with a section 2 pump & would like to give PSG a try. :)

Hi Morph

Sorry I missed your post & this is a bit late....

The guys at Swadlincote Rifle & Pistol Club also do some PSG as far as I know.

I am a member of Worcester Norton, & we hold matches every month on the first Saturday, four4islands have recently placed a number of new targets into the club including two texas star targets for shotgun, they are great fun & the guys at Worcester are more open minded & welcoming to new shooters than some clubs.

If your free on a first Saturday sometime why not come down to Worcester & I would be happy to show you around & help you get started.

N