Decoying Equipment

Moors Man

Does anyone have any experience of this company's products. They aren't cheap but I am more interested in quality.

pinewoodsporting

They are fairly expensive, but you get what you pay for. For example, i have some flocked shells from them that must be at least 8 years old. They are still in very good condition, with only minimal wear to the flocking. Recommended.

Does anyone have any experience of this company's products. They aren't cheap but I am more interested in quality.

pinewoodsporting

Hi Moors Man,

What i bought of them is the pinewood pigeon magnet about five years ago, expensive but very light to carry, only needs a small battery to opperate all day and has been reliable and never let me down once. I also bought their flocked decoys to put on the magnet, again very well made. I also have the shell decoys from pinewood and their spring wooden sticks are the best i have found on the market as the spring is just right and gives alot of movement even in the lightest breeze when out shooting.

All in all as my old man used to say to me you get what you pay for and allthough i don't like to be ripped off i don't mind paying a little extra for quality.

Regards

Maltese Falcon