Hare day

Gadge-it

guys these are pests in any case i once went to a field with a friend in cambridge and the hares demolished a field of rape 300 acres to an extent that the farmer had to just let it be as he couldnt control them anymore when i say the field was covered in hares you wouldnt believe it you have to see for yourselves 300 was shot in a month and it didnt make a lil bit of a difference hedgerows was damaged newly planted trees were gone it was like a plague hit the field now he has people shooting every other night with large bags.

good bag mate ignore the negative comments you did what was asked hope you had a geat time,I did a big bag of foxes once and got slated for that so keep ye chin up and just enjoy your shooting and ignore the bad press

regards Dully1963 :good: :good:

Theres 140 good day out with few of the lads helping out the keeper

I don't think it's too many, it depends on how much money they're costing

the land owner in crop damage and how many there are in the first place.

140 hares can do a lot of damage especialy in a concentrated area.

Even if you do like them you cant take that attitude if you've been tasked

to take care of the problem.

I like baby seals, I think they're really cute. But, if baby seals were for

whatever reason doing massive amounts of crop damage on one of my permissions,

they'd have to be dispatched.

I'd say it was very hypocritical to dispatch in excess of 140 rabbits or

pigeons then turn around and reply to this mans post with a single word reply,

'slaughter' just because you have a soft spot for a perticular pest.

why do you lot always blame lurcher boys,,iv some of you got your heads from up your own *****(i know that may be hard)you might see that MOST lurcher lads are decent lads and we get tarred in with the minority!!! or are you better men because yoe have big guns!!!

why do you lot always blame lurcher boys,,iv some of you got your heads from up your own *****(i know that may be hard)you might see that MOST lurcher lads are decent lads and we get tarred in with the minority!!! or are you better men because yoe have big guns!!!

Thats right mate,everyone to there own :good: but it seems some on here have a go at someone for shooting Hares,but are happy to shoot big bags of rabbits/pigeons etc :yes: whatever you do in the way of fieldsports enjoy :good: BB