Starter Set

alexf

Evening all,

Going to start knocking on doors this week for permission(I know its going to take a while to get some if ever) think Im finally ready after going out in the field and plenty of reading! Looking to get my self properly equipped for the job was thinking:

12 Pigeon Decoys

4 poles for hide

Hide netting (which one stealth, army etc)

Bag

Got the other stuff insurance,gun, chair and carts. Was really looking for where to get the above stuff from and where to avoid at all costs. Also if you can think of anything else that is a basic requirement let me know. :good: Saw some hide poles in this weeks PW shooting times special for £30.00 are they any good?

Cheers Al

Evening all,

Going to start knocking on doors this week for permission(I know its going to take a while to get some if ever) think Im finally ready after going out in the field and plenty of reading! Looking to get my self properly equipped for the job was thinking:

12 Pigeon Decoys

4 poles for hide

Hide netting (which one stealth, army etc)

Bag

Got the other stuff insurance,gun, chair and carts. Was really looking for where to get the above stuff from and where to avoid at all costs. Also if you can think of anything else that is a basic requirement let me know. :good: Saw some hide poles in this weeks PW shooting times special for £30.00 are they any good?

Cheers Al

Give me a bell tomorrow mate and i will get you sorted ;)

Never let you down before have i :P

Give me a bell tomorrow mate and i will get you sorted ;)

Never let you down before have i :P

With permission as well your a true gent :D Will give you a bell in the evening, as I am currently writing an essay, well thats what she thinks :lol: And no never let me down :good:

i bought four replacement extenable kitchen brush handles of amazon for £3.99 to use as hide poles, if you cut out one side of the hole in the top you have a hanger, to hang your net over, i drilled two holes in the bottom and riveted a right angle shelf fitting to them to act as spikes with a flatform to use your foot to push them in, you could make four for much less than thirty squid, they arnt massively tall, but im mostly nealt or sat down, and im not massively tall either.