First stalk on Tuesday, need some trousers!

Going Deer stalking with hockham deer management group Tuesday, Very excited!! But I need some appropriate trousers . Only really going to be going this once or maybe a second time so looking for some cheap-ish (if possible?) makes for trousers to buy online. Around the £30-£35~ mark. Or do i need to spend more?

Going Deer stalking with hockham deer management group Tuesday, Very excited!! But I need some appropriate trousers . Only really going to be going this once or maybe a second time so looking for some cheap-ish (if possible?) makes for trousers to buy online. Around the £30-£35~ mark. Or do i need to spend more?

hi feller get some moleskins look good and keep you warm or get some ex army,shaw the stalker's not fust as long as you can shoot and get it done. good luck, let us no how day went and cost of same.

paul o

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did't get anything, but i loved every minute! We stalked a few and it was brilliant. 2 got ran off by a farmer walking her dog, was confused at first as the deer started running... then saw a blonde blur of a golden retriever chasing them :lol: , oh well all fun and games! definitely go again.

Edited by gazzthompson