750 28g 7.5 fibre clay shells

Dr_evil

Need these gone! and I can't put them on ebay like the rest of my stuff. Forgot to put in title they're 12 gauge shells

Looking to get £120 for the lot

Collection from Bowness, Cumbria

Edited by Dr_evil

i wish,me and the mrs have sat down and looked at all options and its has to go,its the best motor ive had aswell.its a belter mate,gutted totally...

Sucks :no: I'd hate to lose mine especially after all the work that I've put into it, they're great off and on road as well as being simple to fix……one of the best models to roll out of solihull IMO is the 300 disco

it owes me over 2 grand mate,and your right theyre crecking cars,this one is one of the best ive seen,and ive seen some dogs about,i could bloody cry i tell you,its worth more than im asking but nive checked prices of what theyre selling for and trying to keep it in line with them..

it owes me over 2 grand mate,and your right theyre crecking cars,this one is one of the best ive seen,and ive seen some dogs about,i could bloody cry i tell you,its worth more than im asking but nive checked prices of what theyre selling for and trying to keep it in line with them..

They're dirt cheap at the moment, but if you look at RR classics they went way down in price and have now shot up!

I know how you feel, mine owes me a lot too, probably spent almost as much on it as I paid by now but they're troopers and just do the job.

Best bet is to stick it on a landy forum and show them the chassis, boot floor etc, people will pay good money for solid ones