kent game fair

boxlock

was quite a nice day pity it was so cold

Cold.....It was bloody freezing!!!

Thought it might pan out like Saturday with the fog/mist rising around 10 ish but it stayed around all day and pretty much kept everyone inside (to the delight of the traders). On the plus side, a few of the stalls had read the papers and noted a recession within their pricing whereas others carried on regardless and didn't look like they were shifting anything - The guys at AADecoys were rushed off their feet and had managed to gazump everyone there, certainly on price anyway.

And we managed to see a grand total of 11 clumbers in one day as well!!!

Finished work at 4.30AM, Got up again at 9AM (which was actually 10AM) and set off,

bloomin SatNav took in half of Kent and went in circles, got there, got out of the bus and Jeezzzzzzzzzzz it was cold.

My missus had read the weather forecast and we were in short sleeved shirts & shorts :sick:

I went saturday, was nice and bright and warm, burnt my spam!!! Didnt see any particularly good bargains but had a nice day out, the dogs enjoyed themselves!!!

I saw one guy with at least 6-8 clumbers on saturday|!!! Never saw another Vizsla but did see another Bracco italiano...........wasnt a patch on my Darla lol.

Came second in the clay shoot ;)