Thought i;d lost it

Hi All

I havent been able to get up to a permission for about a year now and thought i had lost this

farm with lot of mixed shooting land for good :unsure: :unsure: . So biting my lip expecting the worse, i gave the land owner a

ring and after a few pips he picked up. Instantly he recognised my voice and said hello Gareth

long time no see. So after quite a bit of catch up small talk and re-aquainting ourselves, i dived straight in for

the crunch question. Have i still got his permission to shoot over his land?. And i was very pleased

with his reply, which was yes no problem at all. Iv always treated his land with total respect and

cant see why i shouldn't be aloud to shoot over is land irespective of not being able to do it

on a regular basis. As he understands the distance i have to travel to get there. I could thank him enough to be honest

as there aint many farmers who are that tollerant to a shooter not visisting on a more regular basis then iv been doing.

I said i hope to remedy for the better to how many times i will be up to shoot. And he said i don't have to

worry at all about that, i'l always be welcome :good: :good: :good: :good: .

Have any other shooters on here got such an understanding land owner. As i think i got a rare gem as land

owners go, and that pretty rare i think in the shooting world.

DD

Edited by deputy dog

Sorry but you have definatly lost it . :lol:

Lost it years ago mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

We hopefully should have a good days/ nights shooting tomorrow mate, as it aint be

shot in a while up there. He said there is a bit about rabbit an fox wise.

Hoping to blood that XBolt of mine.

DD

Edited by deputy dog

Lost it years ago mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

We hopefully should have a good days/ nights shooting tomorrow mate, as it aint be

shot in a while up there. He said there is a bit about rabbit an fox wise.

Hoping to blood that XBolt of mine.

DD

dont forget the ******* bolt