air gun power

PotHunter96

rght 4 cans approximatley 30 yards away with my webley vulcan, the first one the .22 pellet only dented it, this was a relatively new but empty can. the second one was an old rusty one it went through one side ou the other. the third one it went in one side and must have bounced around a bt then exited to the left as there was a lot of damage inside the can, and the lst one dented again??? whats up is it the mainspring or what also i can see the pellet very clearly going all the way to its target much like a bb gn but much faster!!! whats up with my baby :hmm::hmm:

rght 4 cans approximatley 30 yards away with my webley vulcan, the first one the .22 pellet only dented it, this was a relatively new but empty can. the second one was an old rusty one it went through one side ou the other. the third one it went in one side and must have bounced around a bt then exited to the left as there was a lot of damage inside the can, and the lst one dented again??? whats up is it the mainspring or what also i can see the pellet very clearly going all the way to its target much like a bb gn but much faster!!! whats up with my baby :hmm::hmm:

Could be the spring, breech seal, piston seal, wrong pellets, or a bit of each - the best thing to do would be take it to a decent gun smith if you are not confident in doing it yourself.

Do you know what power it is producing? I had a HW that was shooting at 7 ft/lb, I made a spring compressor, bought the new spring, piston seal etc and when I finished it was producing the same power, only rougher! The gun smith sorted it out for 25 quid - money well spent.