Poultry Incubator

Easy Bully

Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone has an incubator that they would be looking to sell on. It does not need to be too big,in fact it must not be too big as my wife would go ape... auto turn would be a bonus but not necessary. I would be willing to travel within reason if postage is a problem.

Let us know what you've got.

Thanks for looking

Rob

mate to get a good reliable one they are quite pricy, i have hired one for my eggs an rcom 20 pro retail about 350 to 400 but have hired it for 2 quid a day, bargain,the other way is to have a good friend with a broody hen, i also have 12 eggs under one of 12borejimbos (top chappy by the way) chickens which is by far a better option, good luck with the hatch, matt

Cheers for that Matt, last year I used a broody but she has not gone that way yet this year. Thought that I would look at an incubator as another option and out of interest really.Borrowed a friends incubator last year and hatched out 14 Guinea Fowl but it certainly was not as straight forward as with a broody but good fun though.

Will see what turns up.

iv got an auto turn incubator good cond not sure of make (its yellow and square in shape)could post pm if interested

Thanks, should be sorted though, am going to look at one later in the week. If its no good wll drop you a pm.

If you were closer I could lend you a broody hen. Take your pick from 6 of them at the minute :angry:

If you can find one at the right money, buy an MS incubator - had very good results from ours.

Isn't it always the way.