Rabbits from this month

cooter

A video of some bunnies taken this month.

There are two that moved a bit before they fell over, which I wasn't happy about, but it happens, and they didn't get far.

It is high def and is far better watched in full screen.

There is no sound where I have set it to slow motion, it's not a fault just how it comes out.

A video of some bunnies taken this month.

There are two that moved a bit before they fell over, which I wasn't happy about, but it happens, and they didn't get far.

It is high def and is far better watched in full screen.

There is no sound where I have set it to slow motion, it's not a fault just how it comes out.

"Very good...i will watch that again..keep posting them"

TEH

the last one shot with .22lr,absoloutely cracking shooting,i can possibly manage 100yds with mine on a good day,conditions perfect and a lot of luck.(any chance of some lessons lol)

atb dave :good:

Thanks for the comment.

If it wasn't for the fact that I had spent the previous two hours shooting the same size bunnies, all the way from twenty yards to down the hill where that one was, I would never have even contemplated the shot.

I do more shooting with the .22lr than anything else and I really do put the time in with it.

I doubt I will ever try that shot again.

Excellant on that last shot with the 22LR. I always understood that 22LR has a more pronounced trajectory than the 17HMR making it harder to judge longer shots. Do you ever use a 17HMR or is it an old wives tale?

Nice shooting. :good:

I use my HMR a heck of a lot, it's a great little round, but the wind was blowing it around too much so I went back to the lr.

I really like the lr and I think every shooter should have one.

It makes you eliminate errors in your technique, you have to learn the trajectory etc and as it's cheap to run you can plink all day. :)