pigeon shooting tomorrow

I have spaces for 3 guns tommorow to shoot on either peas or rape followed by a roost pm for details shaun

If you can find a way to have a day out with Fenny, you should really go for it. :good:

I had a a cracking day out with him recently in March this year.

He loves shooting, and he gets a kick out of seeing people enjoying themselves.

Unfortunately I'm booked for outlaw visiting this weekend :mad::angry:

Cheers BB

That's annoying, I really don't think people appreciate what an opportunity they are throwing away. (my appologies If there was a genuine reason) fenny is an awesome guy and I cannot thank him enough for not only taking me out on my first pigeon shoot but also helped me bag more than a few. thanks again fenny

I went with Fenny on Sat and had a great time Shaun always works really hard to find the birds for you :good: .we set up on a rape field that had been hammered in the margins about 9ish we soon had a steady trickle of pigeons coming to the decoys mainly ferals from a neighbouring farmers barn. Unfortunatley my shooting is not great but managed a couple of ferals a woody or 2 and a collared dove. In the evening we did a roost and same story again the birds where there but my shooting was somewhere else! :no:

I would seriously urge anyone to go spend a day with fenny, a great genuine bloke with lots of patience and always gives me a good day out.

I have spaces for 3 guns tommorow to shoot on either peas or rape followed by a roost pm for details shaun

Hi Fenny,

Where in the 'Fens' are you? Can't make this week but would be very interested for future days.

Cheers

DaveM