New and need help

Rss243

Hi everyone totally new to the forum infact new to any forum and needing advice fast iam changing my 243 for another one and can't make my mind up I need something for target shooting as well as deer and fox have been looking at tikka t3 varmint as well as steyr ssg p11 69 just wondering if anyone has any opinions on what to get the targets are at around 400 yds cheers

Hi, have you considered 308 cal, a very versatile caliber, will do for deer as well as target shooting, using different bullet heads of

I have thought about different calibers but as I already have 243 passed where I shoot am just gonna stick with it for ease but thanks for the suggestion

Hi everyone totally new to the forum infact new to any forum and needing advice fast iam changing my 243 for another one and can't make my mind up I need something for target shooting as well as deer and fox have been looking at tikka t3 varmint as well as steyr ssg p11 69 just wondering if anyone has any opinions on what to get the targets are at around 400 yds cheers

I agree with the 308, but another option would be a 303. I have one on my FAC for Deer and also use for targets upto 600 yds.