Winchester Select

WinchesterDave

I have one mate there ok but they all go bang when you pull the trigger.

A good gun is what fits you the best and most comfy..

So a good gun might be a good gun to you but a bad gun to some one else and visa a versa.

But they do look a good gun and seam well built and realy good value.

I was going to get a silver pigeon 1 but at 350 more than this it was to much of a stretch so ended up getting the select.

I use a Select Light.

Excellent value for less than £1000. Despite less weight it seems to have less recoil than the Lanber Game I used before and seems far better quality.

I shoot off the left shoulder and the Lanber had lots of cast on but the Select has no cast at all and I seem to shoot just as well - well no worse!

The select sporting is a lovely gun! I was initially after the select light, but then found my one on gun trader, and fell in love with it haha! When me and my dad went to have a look at it, at gilsan sports we couldn't leave without it!

I like winchester a lot, I can't see why some people dismiss them. Admittedly I've not been shooting for that long, and my knowledge isn't as good as most people on pw, but I think they are great gun! Hopefully will be getting an sx3 in a few weeks as well.

ATB :)

Don't know the older winchesters. Only really know what the 101's look like :)

the 5500/6500 guns were the last of the 101 series.fairly old now but you can still find good ones.i had a select and traded it in for a 6500 sporter earlier this year. the later guns just don`t have the quality