Beretta 'Le Chasse' Hat

caplock

Hi all,

Once worn Beretta shooting hat size 58-60 cm (xlarge?) Gortex lining, fold down fleece ear warmer band and concealed rain guard flap for neck area. Bought in France last year where I was lucky enough to be invited to go Boar shooting with slug shotguns. Very warm and dry, ideal for all you stalkers or those mad enough to visit the foreshore.

£28 post included. Cheers

post-1306-1154709299.jpg

post-1306-1154709328.jpg

post-1306-1154709349.jpg

post-1306-1154709398.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Must agree, those euro types have some funny tastes!. However they all fell about pi$$ing themselves laughing at the British mossey oak camo clad tw ats that were in the shoot party, also adorned with zip up wellies, zips down of course so that they flap and slap with every step. Woodland commandos they were branded. Now me I like a freezing cold Barbour, itchy shirt and old geezers flat cap, traditional, old fashioned and uncomfortable. But hey if your gonna blast a living thing to deef then why not suffer a bit yourself :lol:

Must agree, those euro types have some funny tastes!. However they all fell about pi$$ing themselves laughing at the British mossey oak camo clad tw ats that were in the shoot party, also adorned with zip up wellies, zips down of course so that they flap and slap with every step. Woodland commandos they were branded. Now me I like a freezing cold Barbour, itchy shirt and old geezers flat cap, traditional, old fashioned and uncomfortable. But hey if your gonna blast a living thing to deef then why not suffer a bit yourself :/

:lol:???:/