Incedible lung shot

yds

Guest Mr Pieman

:no: :blink: :look:

It was never meant to be about the placement of the shot, OR THE SPELLING.

It was amazing it went so far unaware of the hole in its lungs and rib cage.

Have i spelt that ok?

Spelt correctly, but you lose points for grammar. In your final sentence, it should be 'I', not 'i'. But, thank you for a valiant attempt ;) ;) ;)

I notice you have added a new image - do you feel less of a killer without a picture of a gun and dead animal next to your name???

Edited by Mr Pieman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spelt correctly, but you lose points for grammar. In you final sentence, it should be 'I', not 'i'. But, thank you for a valiant attempt ;) ;) ;)

I notice you have added a new image - do you feel less of a killer without a picture of a gun and dead animal next to your name???

No if it winds you lot up it serves a prurpose. :D

Guest Mr Pieman

It doesn't wind me up, but it makes me realise we should be nicer to you - you obviously have some serious problems. We will all help if we can :D :D :good:

**** me Mr pieman keep it up and I'll post one in mine of one very similar to your signature picture :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i know what you mean but even I don't take pictures of that. <_<

you get the idea from the photo he is a bunny hugger who sits at home with his pussy on his lap, i'd rather be seen as a sad hunter.

now please back to the O.P.

Edited by Zapp

Guest Mr Pieman

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i know what you mean but even I don't take pictures of that. <_<

you get the idea from the photo he is a bunny hugger who sits at home with his pussy on his lap, i'd rather be seen as a sad hunter.

now please back to the O.P.

Did you and al4x replace Morecombe and Wise??? Apologies for drifting off thread ;)