Joke

lurcherboy

Two beggars are sitting on the pavement in Ireland. One is holding a large Cross and the other a large Star of David. Both are holding hats to collect contributions. As people walk by, they lift their noses at the guy holding the Star of David but drop money in the other guy’s hat. Soon one hat is nearly full whilst the other hat is empty.

A priest watches and then approaches the men. He turns to the guy with the Star of David and says, "Don't you realize that this is a Christian country? You'll never get any contributions in this country holding a Star of David."

The guy holding the Star of David then turns to the guy holding the Cross and says, "Hymie, look who's trying to teach us Marketing."

LB

Another for you TLE

Rivkah, a little old lady get on an El Al flight to Israel. She's carrying a bag, a purse and a little dog in a box. She sits down and puts the box on the seat next to her.

A stewardess approaches Rivkah and says, "I'm sorry Madam, but you can't keep the dog here. I'll have to take it and put it in baggage."

Rivkah agrees. What else can she do?

During the flight, the stewardess looks in on the little dog, and Oy Gevult, the dog is dead. She informs the pilot who notifies Tel Aviv airport who tells the director who decides that they will get an other dog to replace this one. The little old lady will never know.

When the plane lands and Rivkah goes to the baggage hall to claim her box, they bring her a box with a new dog, an exact replica of her old dog. "This is not my dog", Rivkah exclaims.

"Why yes it is," the captain tells her. "See, it has the same markings."

"This is not my dog", Rivkah insists.

"How do you know this isn't your dog?" asks the captain.

"My dog is dead!"

LB :lol:

moving sweetly along then :P :blink: :good::good::good::good:

kina joke i would expect from Jethro :good:

Now there is a pukka joke teller :lol: Seen all the videos Martin and would watch them all again tomorrow.

Your DVD will be doing the rounds very soon mate.

LB

Jethro was one of those guys you never got tired of, i first seen him in cornwall doing the tour of working clubs, i used to load out of the E.E.C. quarrys spent a few nights with a busted gut listning to tales of "Denzel Penworthy" and his donkey :good::good::yes: no fit state to drive after .

i told Dan to get the disc so he could see how clays are hit proper loike :yes::lol: aparently he needs a helping hand in the clay dept' ;)

bless is cotton socks ;)

Martin

moving sweetly along then :P :blink: :good::good::good::good:

kina joke i would expect from Jethro :good:

Now there is a pukka joke teller :lol: Seen all the videos Martin and would watch them all again tomorrow.

Your DVD will be doing the rounds very soon mate.

LB

I will give you a FULL report of his shooting prowness in October mate :good::good::yes:

LB

Jethro was one of those guys you never got tired of, i first seen him in cornwall doing the tour of working clubs, i used to load out of the E.E.C. quarrys spent a few nights with a busted gut listning to tales of "Denzel Penworthy" and his donkey :yes::lol:;) no fit state to drive after .

i told Dan to get the disc so he could see how clays are hit proper loike :D:) aparently he needs a helping hand in the clay dept' :)

bless is cotton socks ;)

Martin