Is the Mc Nab Lowlander 12G a good purchase

irishshooter

A mate of mine bought one new. It was awful, very numb, the engraving looked like a chimp and a 6" nail could had done it. MacNabs are just rebadged production guns, their Woodcock is just an Ugartecha with a MacNab badge on it.

Your best bet is to go for a secondhand Beretta or similar.

Rob

A mate of mine bought one new. It was awful, very numb, the engraving looked like a chimp and a 6" nail could had done it. MacNabs are just rebadged production guns, their Woodcock is just an Ugartecha with a MacNab badge on it.

Your best bet is to go for a secondhand Beretta or similar.

Rob

I thought there was something slightly amiss the fact that the gun was stamped made in italy.when i asked the dealer about this he went on to explain that the guns are made in the beretta factory in Italy.Could this be true or was the dealer being enterprising with the facts?

I was informed they are made in the same factory as the Rizzini Emilio too :oops:

I have the Rizzini E and was informed by a local smith that they are infact the same gun.

Upon close inspection of the 2 along side each other i have NO reason to question his words.

LG

Is your Rizzini a good gun ? where would you rate it in relation to other italian Guns. Unfortunately in Ireland the pool of Gun Dealers is relatively small and the prices can be borderline extortionate.So for me to purchase lets say a second hand Beretta,it would be a major investment.This is why i am looking for a good quality secondhand gun at a reasonable price

I was informed they are made in the same factory as the Rizzini Emilio too :oops:

I have the Rizzini E and was informed by a local smith that they are infact the same gun.

Upon close inspection of the 2 along side each other i have NO reason to question his words.

LG

Is your Rizzini a good gun ? where would you rate it in relation to other italian Guns. Unfortunately in Ireland the pool of Gun Dealers is relatively small and the prices can be borderline extortionate.So for me to purchase lets say a second hand Beretta,it would be a major investment.This is why i am looking for a good quality secondhand gun at a reasonable price

The Rizzini is fine it has never let me down and shoots well good weight and well balanced i can't grumble.

Take a look at the pics

427389.jpg

427388-big.jpg

427387-big.jpg

As i say it is the same gun with slightly different engravings

Would it not be cheaper to take a holl across from ireland and buy a gun here?

LG

I was informed they are made in the same factory as the Rizzini Emilio too :good:

LG

The Rizzini is fine it has never let me down and shoots well good weight and well balanced i can't grumble.

Take a look at the pics

427389.jpg

427388-big.jpg

427387-big.jpg

As i say it is the same gun with slightly different engravings

Would it not be cheaper to take a holl across from ireland and buy a gun here?

LG

Hello Lord Georgie

Thanks for posting your pictures , your Gun is in amazing condition.I think that a trip is in the offing because to buy a gun in ireland is like aiding and abetting extortion! Where should i person like me seek out a good gun dealer in the U.K