franchi raptor

bagup-sam

hi mate i have a raptor and i had a 712 syntwood before.neither of the guns missed a shell.nice and light very easy cleaned and a reversible piston for light or heavy loads.it comes in a box with 3 chokes and a pull through.like the gun and i use it for pigeon and crow shooting ,think i had 60 + on my 1st day out. i would have no probs reccomending one good luck need to know any more just shout

Recently bought one (712), couldn't be happier with it. Since starting shooting 4 years ago, I've never really been any good until buying this gun. I just seem to shoot things with it! I must just get on with it better than previous o/u's I've had but I'm really impressed.

If you shop around you can get them for under 600 quid, mine was 575 with a trade in deal!

I've only used it a few times since buying it but am extremely happy. Some say the trigger pull is hard, some say the fore end is too long but I love it and shoot well with it.

Any questions, please ask and i'll do my best to answer them.